You can search for the post, or any other post, via the search box with button labelled Search, usually at the top right of the page.
- Enter a text relating to the post(s) you are looking for and click Search. A list of posts, showing the title and excerpts, will be displayed as cards on a results page.
- Refine your search appropriately to get the specific post, or groups of posts you want. This is where the tags and categories (that you assigned to the posts when they were created) are useful as search parameters to enable you easily locate your posts.
- When you have found your post, hover the mouse cursor over the title of the post until it is highlighted.
- Click the title when it is highlighted or, alternatively, click Continue Reading on the card.
- You will be served with a page giving you the full article of the post.
- Read the article and make comments, if comments are allowed on the post.