Remove a User From all Commands
- Works Manager Online =>User Management and Operational Data.
- Then click Remove User from all Commands.
- A form will pop up showing the list of existing User – Command assignments.
To remove a user from all commands;
- Select a user from the Registered Users dropdown box list.
- Click Submit. You will be prompted accordingly.
- The removal will be reflected in the list of existing User – Command assignments.
The user’s authority to submit reports has been revoked on any contracts in commands.
To confirm this, do the following.
- Ask the user to login.
- Locate a contract post from any of the revoked commands.
- Enter the contract post.
- The prominent button (in a prominent color blue) would have been de-activated.
- Repeat this process for a variety of contracts in the relevant commands.
- This verifies the revocation process was successful.