The Reports Blog is the list of posts of all the reports that have been created on all contracts. The report are listed in card format with the title, brief of the contract’s details and excerpts of the report, displayed on the card.
The card for each report must show an image because it is a requirement when creating reports to set a featured image, which should reflect the context and subject of the report.
- Navigation: Works Manager Online => Reports.
- This lists the reports as cards with excerpts of the title and description.
- Scroll down to see more reports.
- At the end of the page, you can navigate to other pages to reveal more by clicking on the page you want or navigate page by page.
- Note also the information on the sidebar. It includes a list of the Latest Reports, which are also displayed on a slider below the list.
- Scrolling down further you will see sections on the sidebar such as Report Types and Report Years, for example, with their corresponding categorizations.
- Click the link of any of the categories and it will show the list of reports under this category. For example, if you click Progress Report, a list of all progress reports will be displayed.