Getting to the site
The Public Engagement Blog
Command and Zone Assignments
The Contracts Blog and the Reports Blog
Monitoring the Progress of Contracts – Submitting Reports on Contracts
Messaging, Notifications and Archives
Table of Contents
Last Updated On
The Contract Post is the details of a contract and the article inside the post is the description of that contract.
- Navigation: Works Manager Online => Contracts.
- Search/Scroll to the contract of interest.
- Click the title link or Continue Reading on your selected one.
- The contracts post page will display containing the description and other relevant details.
The contract post typically consists of the following
- the title of the contract,
- a button to expose reports templates that you can select, fill and submit for the contract,
- a slider that slides through the existing reports previously created for the contract and
- a table listing the existing reports previously created for the contract