Getting to the site
The Public Engagement Blog
Command and Zone Assignments
The Contracts Blog and the Reports Blog
Monitoring the Progress of Contracts – Submitting Reports on Contracts
Messaging, Notifications and Archives
Table of Contents
Remove a User From a Zone
Last Updated On
- Works Manager Online =>User Management and Operational Data.
- Then click Remove User from Zones.
- A form will pop up showing the list of existing User – Zone assignments.
To remove a user from a command;
- Select a user from the Registered Users dropdown box list.
- Select a zone from the Zones dropdown box list.
- Click Submit. You will be prompted accordingly.
- The removal will be reflected in the list of existing User – Zone assignments.
The user’s authority to submit reports has been revoked on any of the contracts in the zone assigned.
To confirm this, do the following.
- Ask the user to login.
- Locate a contract post in the zone revoked.
- Enter the contract post.
- The prominent button (in a prominent color blue) would have been de-activated.
- This verifies the revocation process was successful.